Trane Furnaces, Cooling & Indoor Air Quality
The new S9V2 furnace is more efficient in both heating and cooling, offers quiet operation, and maintains the DNA that Trane is known for: quality and reliability.
- Re-designed cabinet platform to fit in tighter spaces
- Variable-speed blower motor
- Heavy gauge, two-tone powder-painted cabinet
- Increased dehumidification with Comfort-R™
- Stainless steel primary and secondary heat exchanger
- Insulated cabinet for quiet operation
- Energy Star approved
- AFUE 96
Setting the standard in air quality, the Trane CleanEffects™ Air Cleaner uses revolutionary technology that supplies your home with a cleaner, healthier environment, allowing you to breathe easier - literally. Remove up to 99.98% of airborne particles with our air cleaner for your home and say goodbye to worrying about breathing in harmful bacteria or allergens.
- Removal of up to 99.98% of particles and allergens from your filtered indoor air. It removes particles as small as .1 microns – 1/1,000th the diameter of a human hair – a size that eludes most air cleaners.
- Industry-leading clean air delivery rate of 1,200.
- Low operating costs, with no replacement filters to buy.
- Cleaning indicators easily visible on the outside of the unit.
- Easy-to-clean filters. Just vacuum or rinse once every 3 to 9 months (depending on usage).
- Easy installation.
- Quiet operation.
- Trane CleanEffects™ Air Cleaner was designed to fall well below the 50 parts per billion (ppb) FDA voluntary emission limit for medical devices. Trane CleanEffects™ contributes a negligible amount of ozone – less than .3 ppb to the living space.
- Typical ozone levels during the summer outdoors are at about 60 to 90 ppb, and indoor levels can vary greatly but are typically between 12 ppb to more than 80 ppb. Testing of Trane CleanEffects™ Air Cleaner by third parties has shown there’s no more ozone in a home installed with Trane CleanEffects™ than what naturally occurs in the environment already.
- A Trane air cleaner is the industry benchmark supported and verified by third parties who make it their business to know about clean air.
- Minimal pressure drop. Delivering more clean air by volume to your living space.
Trane Air Conditioners
- Durable Climatuff® compressor
- Full-side louvered panels
- WeatherGuard™ II top
- Baked-on powder paint
- Corrosion-resistant Weatherguard™ fasteners
- All-aluminum Spine Fin™ outdoor coil
- DuraTuff™ non-corrosive base pan
- Unique mounting of shaft down fan motor
- Variable-speed fan motor
- Quick-Sess cabinet with full coil protection
- Low sound with advanced fan system and sound insulators on compressors (on select models)
Trane Heat Pumps
- ComfortLink™ II Communicating Capability and Unique Refrigerant Cooled Inverter Drive
- Climatuff™ Variable Speed Compressor
- Compressor Sound Insulator
- All-aluminum Spine Fin™ coil
- WeatherGaurd™ II Top
- DuraTuff™ Rustproof Basepan
- Integrated Fan System
- Simplified Two-Wire Connection
- Full-sided Louvered Panels
- Powder-Paint Finish
- WeatherGaurd™ Fasteners
Trane Air Ductless Systems
Ductless AC and heating systems use a pair of indoor and outdoor units to warm or cool specific areas of your home. These energy-efficient units are easy to install and offer a flexible, low-cost solution for zoned heating and cooling. Best of all, there’s no ductwork needed.
- Every Trane ductless mini-split heat pump system consists of an indoor and an outdoor unit. Trane indoor units feature:
- Specially designed air vents efficiently reduce operating sound to provide quiet comfort.
- Provides temporary high-speed operation to reach your desired temperature quickly.
- Based on a set sleeping time, the temperature can automatically rise or fall to maintain comfort in the room while you sleep, saving energy in the process.
- The fan runs when the mini-split ductless heat pump unit is stopped to prevent bacteria from forming. The unique catechin filter made from an additive abstracted from natural green tea provides long-lasting sterilization and removes up to 95 percent of potentially harmful bacteria.
- Air is pre-heated during heating operation to prevent blowing cold air directly to the room.
- You set the time for the ductless mini-split heat pump system to operate automatically when you want.
- Each indoor unit is controlled with a wireless remote control (purchased separately) so you can easily control your system from anywhere in the room. The "I feel" function enables the system to sense temperature at the remote control, rather than a thermostat.
- In case of power loss, the system will restart in the previous operation mode without the need to reset the system.)
*Not all Trane Products and Services availible in Canada, see dealer for details.