Home Comfort Agreement
REID BROTHERS' Home Comfort Agreement includes the following:
- Annually scheduled safety inspections for each piece of equipment offered
- Priority 24-7 emergency service as required
- 10% discount on all repairs
- Manufacturer’s warranty support
- Preferred customer status
- Equipment reports
The Smart Choice:
- Protect your limited warranty: regular maintenance is a condition for most manufacturers’ warranties.
- The equipment will be serviced during regular business hours and ideally in the months of February through September.
- More Choices: make informative decisions on when to upgrade your equipment and avoid high repair bills.
- Save Energy – Save Money. Regular maintenance guarantees better efficiency.
We Offer Our Clients:
- Computerized records that support warranty claims and offer a history of other repairs.
- An extensive parts warehouse for faster repairs.
- A human voice when you call and a dispatch department with GPS monitoring, so you know when we will be there.
- A team that has the depth to bring you the plumbing, heating and cooling solutions you need.
Heating Equipment Service and Safety Inspection Includes:
- Check and confirm thermostat program settings
- Supply and install new batteries as required
- Clean and adjust burner assembly
- Clean and adjust ignition assembly
- Adjust gas pressure as required
- Confirm combustion air flow
- Inspect and confirm combustion safety
- Confirm flow and draft through heat exchanger
- Test and confirm all safety controls
- Secure electrical connections as required
- Lubricate all moving parts as required
- Inspect and confirm all temperature and pressure settings
- Confirm appliance to be in safe and satisfactory condition
- Confirm manufacturer's installation guidelines
Note: If your appliance requires an additional repair at the time of inspection the additional repair will be quoted. Such items may include but are not limited to the replacement of furnace filters, thermocouples, and batteries for programmable thermostats and gas fireplace remotes.
Our technicians are trained to the following equipment:
- Central and ductless air conditioning
- High velocity air conditioning
- In-floor radiant heating
- Conventional water heaters
- Tank-less water heaters
- Gas fireplaces
- Air cleaners and purifiers
- Heat recovery ventilators (HRV’s)
- Pool boilers
- Sump and sewage pumps
- Back flow prevention devices
Is there a cost to join? A $40 refundable prepayment for annual service will formalize Reid Brothers commitment to fulfill the HCA benefits as outlined above.
Click here to enroll now.